Sunday, January 16, 2005

Di's Reply to the Rhythm Of Destiny

Di's Reply to the Rhythm Of Destiny

> > > > > Everytime I stare out of the window
> > > > > I'll be holding on to the starry night
> > > > > Watching times passing through my eyes
> > > > > Can we stay tonight if we don't want to leave?

Now the window is black
Of smoke from the hatred
No more vision to see
And I have to stay


> > > > > I wonder why days must come and go?
> > > > > Grasping the glory of yesterday dream
> > > > > And when tomorrow is coming to greet
> > > > > We never know how much we're gonna miss
> > > > > Till the stars fade away

A day comes to me
And I never think of yesterday as it was so long time ago
Tomorrow is another day
And I'm embracing it with grace


> > > > > In the rhythm of destiny
> > > > > We live on to be somebody
> > > > > Never realize when it's gonna end
> > > > > But suppose we know if tonight would be the last
> > > > > Should we cheer up or should we cry?
> > > > > Death is an eternal mistery which life never
> > > > answers

Does destiny have a rhythm?
And I know I'm somebody new
I know my life will end
The day you cry on my grave
And the only ones who cry are the people
Not me, not me


> > > > > To where we'll go from here after today
> > > > > Would it change the course of our destiny?
> > > > > Maybe, we can't live in a life
> > > > > Like the way we dream it to be
> > > > > Maybe, we can't live forever
> > > > > Like the way we hope it to be

I'm going to the gate of life
Wanting to stay in my path
Dreams are my reality
Who wants to life forever?


> > > > > But one thing I do believe my friends
> > > > > Is that we can live with a smile
> > > > > Sincerely and blissfully
> > > > > Like the way we want it to be
> > > > > Through the love we cherish on
> > > > > Till the end of the times

But one thing I also believe, my friend
A smile is all we need
To carry on
No matter what way we are taking
The love is always there
To carry you till the end of time.

*Rhythm of Destiny courtesy of Suwito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home