Monday, February 05, 2007

Carnarvon

This is the first day of the rest of my life…

…in Carnarvon, WA.

Maybe it was my first time flying in a Fokker 50. The flight from Perth to Carnarvon was alright, except for the fact that the plane wobbled towards the landing. My eyes were watery - not a very nice feeling.

Carnarvon is very nice; it’s like Bali without the tourists and restaurants. My friend told me that I’ll get into my writing mood when I’m in such a quiet place, which is quite true!

I’ll just have to find friends, cause seriously, I think I’ll get tired to only see my dear friends’ face on my laptop screen. I miss all of them! My Channel 31 friends would shoot again tonight… go Ashley!

Oh well, so much for my writing mood today, I’ll go back chatting with my virtual friends ha-ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home