Friday, July 13, 2007

Hufflepuff!

I belong to Hufflepuff in Hogwarts!

  • Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
    but don't judge on what you see,
    I'll eat myself if you can find
    a smarter hat than me.


  • You can keep your bowlers black,
    Your top hats sleek and tall,
    For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
    And I can cap them all.


  • There's nothing hidden in your head
    The Sorting Hat can't see,
    So try me on and I will tell you
    Where you ought to be.


  • You might belong in Gryffindor
    Where dwell the brave of heart,
    Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
    Set Gryffindors apart;


  • You might belong in Hufflepuff,
    Where they are just and loyal,
    These patient Hufflepuffs are true
    And unafraid of toil;


  • Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
    If you've a ready mind,
    Where those of wit and learning,
    Will always find their kind;


  • Or perhaps in Slytherin
    You'll make your real friends,
    Those cunning folk use any means
    To achieve their ends.


  • So put me on! Don't be afraid!
    And don't get in a flap!
    You're in safe hands (though I have none)
    For I'm a Thinking Cap!
Take the quiz and let the sorting hat place you in one of Hogwarts's houses:
Sorting Hat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home