Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Let me tell you a story

Let me tell you a story,

Short short time ago, I had no friends
No family, nothing
A smile, that’s how it started
A handshake, merely
But that’s how it started anyway

Curious eyes I had
Broad mind I wanted to have
All for the name of love
(still I have yet to ask, what the bloody hell is love)

By the way,
This is not a story about God
(if you wanna call God: god, goddess, it, money, clothes, it’s up to you btw)
Coz I avoid talking about religion, or God
To people who choose not to listen
I just do. I don’t preach.

That’s a long “by the way”, btw.

Anywayssssssssssssssss

Look how my words have bitten me
Right in the very eyes of hatred
Why no peace I wonder
But wonder to wonder
That won’t do

I just smile to every little step that I took
to every needing heart that I met

My dear fellow human beings,
I am just a human
And lending ears, that’s all I can do.

Smile my friends.
I love each and every one of you.

(ah yes, it was a story of you and me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home